Encouragement: Goodbook 03-08-19

Need a pick me up? We all go through challenging things in our lives. Sometimes that makes us feel scared or discouraged. I've been reading through the book of Isaiah and have encountered reminder after reminder that God is with us and will help us through whatever we are facing. In the good times and bad, lean into God for help and direction. Read these encouraging words as if God is speaking to you...

Isaiah 41:10
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Isaiah 43:1-2
But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you."

Isaiah 43:5
Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
I will gather you and your children from east and west.

Isaiah 44:2
The Lord who made you and helps you says:
Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant,
O dear Israel, my chosen one.

Isaiah 46:3-4
Listen to me, descendants of Jacob,
all you who remain in Israel.
I have cared for you since you were born.
Yes, I carried you before you were born.
I will be your God throughout your lifetime—
until your hair is white with age.
I made you, and I will care for you.
I will carry you along and save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment